The new American BioTech Supply Auto Jr Auto Fill Cryogenic Tank, 6000 Vial now puts the convenience of automatic filling in a size and price range for every laboratory. Auto Jr features the Auto-Tend II liquid nitrogen controller and alarm providing LN2 level control and audible / visual alarms with remote contacts for security.
The unique fiberglass restricted-opening neck design reduces LN2 consumption rates far below other auto-filling units. In fact, under laboratory testing providing one opening, per day, the Auto Jr operated and maintained &"cryogenic temperatures&" for over a month on one 165-liter LN2 supply tank. Competitive units can consume three or four per month.
The Auto Jr has also been specifically engineered to provide cryogenic vapor temperatures throughout the tank well below the critical -135 degree C range. With as little as two inches of liquid, vapor temperatures of -185 degree C or lower can be maintained on the highest shelf. The convenient hanging rack design enables easy access to all samples without the use of a mechanical "Lazy Susan".
The Auto Jr is the economical auto-fill for every lab. Every Auto Jr comes standard with: 6ft. stainless-steel armor-plated transfer hose, 1/3 year parts and labor warranty, roller base, stainless steel inventory racks, and the Auto-Tend II LN2 controller.
Package systems are available with CryoGloves, and either polycarbonate or fiberboard inventory boxes with or without grids and dividers.
- Auto-tend ii controller.
- Ul-listed transformer.
- Six-foot stainless-steel armor-plated transfer hose.
- Stainless steel inventory racks.
- Cast aluminum roller base.
- Hinged lid with locking provision & protective boot.
- Low temperature benefits of liquid.
- Low ln2 consumption.
- Includes max rack.
- Fiberglass restricted opening neck design.
- State of the art hanging rack design.
- -190C vapor phase storage.
- High sample volume capacities.
- Automatic ln2 monitoring and filling.
- Audible and visual low level alarm.
- Ln2 supply monitor and alarm.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Safer operation and maintenance.
- Controller surge protection.
- Total vial capacity (2 ml vial) - 6000.
- Total bag capacity (250 ml bag) - 154.
- Total box capacity* - 60.
- Rack capacity - 6.
- Boxes per rack - 10.
- Vials per box (2 ml) - 100.
- Ln2 capacity (liters) - 165.
- Static evaporation rate** (liters/day) - 0.84.
- Static holding time** (days) - 194.
- Power requirement - 24 vac.
- Neck diameter (in/mm) - 8.5/215.9.
- Exterior height (in/mm) - 39/990.6.
- Exterior diameter (in/mm) - 26.9/683.3.
- Weight empty (lbs/kg) - 121/54.9.
- Weight full (lbs/kg) - 410/185.9.
*Storage boxes are 5 1/5" x5 1/5" x 2" with a cell capacity between 16-144.
**Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.