The American BioTech Supply Auto Max 1 System, 10,400 Vials features all the conveniences of an auto fill system in a full access cabinet design. All Auto Max Systems can easily be set to provide safe storage of LN 2 in vapor of liquid phase. Sample racks are directly accessible without the use of an internal carousel. All Auto-Basic Series units include an Auto-Tend II Controller and alarm to monitor high temperature, high and low liquid levels, and low LN 2 supply. All Auto Fill Tanks feature built-in lid locks.
Every Auto-Basic comes standard with: 6ft. stainless steel armor plated transfer hose, 1/3 parts and labor warranty, casters, keyed lid lock, and the Auto-Tend II Controller.
Package systems are available with CryoGloves, LN2 measuring rod, inventory racks, and either polycarbonate or fiberboard inventory boxes with or without grids and dividers.
- Stainless steel vacuum tank.
- Recessed casters.
- Auto-Tend II controller.
- Ul-listed transformer.
- Fiberglass top.
- 7 in. Foam insulated lid with protective boot & pneumatic lifters.
- Keyed lid lock.
- Full access opening for easy sample placement & retrieval.
- Leveling platform.
- 6 ft. Stainless-steel armor-plated transfer hose.
- Total vial capacity (2 ml vial) - 10400.
- Total bag capacity (250 ml bag) - 224.
- Ln2 capacity (liters) - 165.
- Static evaporation rate* (liters/day) - 5.
- Static holding time* (days) - 33.
- Power requirement - 24 vac.
- xterior width (in/mm) - 23.1/586.7.
- Exterior depth (in/mm) - 30.5/774.7.
- Overall height** (in/mm) - 44/1117.6.
- Usable height (in/mm) - 29/736.6.
- Internal diameter (in/mm) - 21/533.4.
- Weight empty (lbs/kg) - 245/111.1.
- Weight full (lbs/kg) - 537/243.6.
- Automatic ln2 monitoring and filling.
- Audible and visual low level alarm.
- Ln2 supply monitor and alarm.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Safer operation and maintenance.
- Controller surge protection.
*Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.
**Overall height does not include controller module.