The American BioTech Supply Premier Glass Door Laboratory Refrigerator, 49 Cu.Ft., ABT-HC-49 features a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms. A variety of door types and sizes are available ranging from 10 to 72 cubic feet.
The temperature display and alarm module offers an array of robust security features with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of a microprocessor temperature controller.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 49 Cu. Ft.: Eight adjustable shelves (adjustable in 1/2" increments).
- 26 Cu. Ft.: Four adjustable shelves (adjustable in 1/2" increments).
- Forced draft air circulation.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Heavy-duty door handles.
- Led interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled.
- Swivel casters (adds 4" to height).
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1C to 10C.
- Standard digital temperature display and alarm module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms.
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1 degree resolution.
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Audible and visual high/low-temperature alarms.
- Sensor error alarm.
- Power failure alarm.
- Resettable 1-point min/max history.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm).
- Alarm mute with ring back.