The ADC 5215 Complete 2.5v Instrument Set is a crucial addition to any physician's toolbox. Compact, easy-to-use, full-featured, and lightweight, the set brings five commonly used instruments together in one portable case.
Otoscope and ophthalmoscope
The set features two interchangeable heads: an ophthalmoscope head and an otoscope head. The ophthalmoscope head with lens wheel features 24 corrective lenses from –25 to +40 diopters for optimal resolution. It is fitted with a rubber brow rest to prevent eye injury and eyeglass scratches. The otoscope head boasts a removable 4x magnifying lens and insufflator fitting for pneumatic otoscopy (insufflator not included). A nasal speculum adapter with manual screw opening for instrumentation connects to the otoscope head.
- Chrome-plated Otoscope head with a removable 3x magnifying lens, and insufflator fitting
- Auto-clavable, polypropylene ear specula in 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 4.5mm sizes
- Adapter to allow use with Welch Allyn or compatible disposable specula
- Nasal speculum adapter with manual screw opening for instrumentation connects to the otoscope head
- Welch Allyn disposable polypropylene ear specula in 2.75mm and 4.25mm sizes are convenient, safe, and economical
- Ophthalmoscope head with lens wheel featuring 24 corrective lenses from –25 to +40 diopters
- Meets or exceeds ISO 10942, ISO 15004-1, and ISO 15004-2
Both interchangeable heads click easily onto the C-cell battery-operated handle with the aid of bayonet head locking mounts for secure connections and simple changing. The handle also includes a convenient, ambidextrous rheostatic on/off switch.
Bent arm illuminator
The set includes a chrome-plated bent arm larynx and nasopharynx illuminator for lighting the oral cavity and pharyngeal area. One 3.0mm and one 4.0mm mirror with integral tongue depressor holder attaches to the illuminator. One tongue depressor attachment for disposable depressors and one metal tongue depressor make the illuminator ready to use immediately upon its arrival.
Bent Arm Illuminator features:
- Chrome-plated bent arm larynx and nasopharynx illuminator for lighting the oral cavity and pharyngeal area
- One 3.0mm and one 4.0mm mirror with integral tongue depressor holder that attaches to the illuminator
- One tongue depressor attachment for the illuminator
- One disposable tongue depressor adapter for the illuminator
Your new ADC 5215 Complete 2.5v Instrument Set comes complete with all necessary specula. The included Welch Allyn disposable polypropylene ear specula in 2.75mm and 4.25mm sizes are convenient, safe, and economical. Auto-clavable, polypropylene ear specula in 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 4.5mm sizes are in the box as well, and the included adapter allows for use with Welch Allyn and other compatible disposable specula.
This set is complete yet easy to carry and compact. It arrives in a scuff-and-scratch-resistant, easy-clean zippered case with fitted foam insert to keep instruments secure.