ADC 600 Adscope Platinum Cardiology Stethoscope
At a glance: The 600 Series features a multi-frequency gasketed diaphragm that combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chest piece. Light pressure will give you low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency.
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The ADC Adscope 600 combines outstanding acoustic performance with rugged durability.
The 600 Series features a multi-frequency gasketed diaphragm that combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chest piece. Light pressure will give you low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency.
A sculpted chest piece precisely CNC machined out of surgical stainless steel has outstanding performance and rugged durability. The diaphragm is non-chill for patient comfort. The headset is a cardiology headset with large bore stainless steel binaurals that are fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal. The tubing is bi-lumen (dual bore) 19” PVC tubing that stays soft and flexible with use.
This model features Adsoft™ threaded PVC ear tips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal. An accessory kit includes additional Adsoft™ and standard ear tips.
The Adscope® 600 series features:
- ADC’s AFD technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chest piece
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Sculpted chest piece precisely CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance, rugged durability, and impressive ergonomics
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Cardiology headset with large-bore stainless-steel binaurals are fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal (tactical model with black anodized aluminum binaurals)
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone ear tips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit includes two spare pairs of Adsoft™ Plus ear tips
- Scope ID tag included
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corporation|
|Includes||1 Pair Of Pvc Eartips And Adsoft &Trade: Deluxe Pvc Eartips In Small And Large Sizes; Accessory Case Containing The Adult Bell; 2 Spare Diaphragm; 2 Sets Of Eartips; Scope Id Tag|