ADC Diagnostix Clock Face Aneroid on Mobile Mount, 752M-11ABK
At a glance: Includes Adult Cuff, ADCUFF, inflation system includes the ADCUFF, black nylon cuff, latex inflation bladder, ADFLOW bulb and valve, and 8 Ft of coiled latex tubing.
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
Collecting accurate blood pressure information is vital to the diagnostic process. Today's clinics and private practices are handling extraordinarily high volumes of patients. The need for a heavy-duty, easily transportable aneroid that is able to hold up to the grueling demands of today's doctors is all the more essential. The Diagnostix™ clock face aneroid is engineered to fill this need.
The Diagnostix™ clock face aneroid features a large, 6" luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually every light condition. Its 300 mmHg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use, making it the perfect manometer for regular use in any practice or facility. Its contemporary Euro-style ivory casing compliments any decor, while its two mounting options make it usable in any setting.
The mobile mount features integrated cuff storage and is outfitted with a storage basket.
The included 8-foot length of coiled tubing and Adflow™ bulb and valve are latex-free, providing a safe, comfortable, and easy-to-use inflation system.
The 752M Mobile Aneroid features:
- Large, easy-to-read 6” luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually any light condition
- 300mmHg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use
- Adcuff™ inflation system includes the Adcuff™ nylon cuff, Adflow™ bulb and valve, and eight-foot length (when extended) of coiled tubing not made with natural rubber latex
- Contemporary Euro-style ivory casing compliments any decor
- Height adjustable Spider-Leg™ caster stand with a range of 34” to 48” (from the bottom of base to top of unit)
- Integral ABS cuff storage compartment
- Manometer angled back 15° for easy viewing
- 18” base diameter
- Complete with all necessary hardware and assembly instructions
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corporation|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Includes||Adult Cuff; ADCUFF&trade: inflation system includes the ADCUFF&trade: black nylon cuff; latex inflation bladder; ADFLOW&trade: bulb and valve; and 8 Ft of coiled latex tubing|
|Warranty||3 Year Inflation System Warranty; Lifetime Calibration Warranty.|
|Country of Origin||United States Of America|