Overview for ADC 768-641-11ABK Pro's Combo II Pocket Aneroid Kit with Adscope Sprague Stethoscope
The Pro's Combo II Pocket Aneroid Kit from ADC combines their industry-leading pocket aneroid sphyg with one of their best-selling stethoscopes. The set is completed with a color-coordinated carrying case.
Pocket aneroid sphygmomanometer: Calibrated for maximum accuracy without the risks posed by mercury sphygmomanometers, this clock aneroid is designed for reliable, long-term, heavy-duty use and dependable accuracy. Its classic black baked enamel finish lends a professional feel and the 300mmHg no-pin stop movement can withstand heavy usage, making this device exceed industry standards.
Adcuff system: This aneroid features the Adcuff inflation system; this includes a small adult size Adcuff nylon cuff and a latex-free PVC inflation bladder designed to withstand heavy use.
AdFlow System: This Pocket Aneroid features the AdFlow system. Comprised of a chrome-plated brass air release valve, it offers precise inflation control. Its filter screen and deflation valves prevent dust build-up, guaranteeing years of reliable use.
Adscope Sprague stethoscope: Featuring a 22" latex-free double tubing configuration, adjustable brass binaurals and a complete accessory kit including three bells and two diaphragms in different sizes, this Sprague stethoscope offers excellent value. It is available in a choice of colors.
The chest piece component of Adscope Sprague stethoscopes is zinc-plated and threaded, allowing for the use of interchangeable diaphragms and bells. This ensures almost total diagnostic ability for most patients. The combination of a proprietary valve mechanism and Adsoft silicon ear tips enhances the quality of observation and prevents interruption from environmental noise. ADC part 641.
Carrying case: Each kit comes complete in an extra-large, color-coordinated, dual-pocket nylon carrying case, which features a hook and loop pocket, end strap and key ring and measures 9" x 5" x 2".
Pro’s Combo II Sprague 768-641 series includes:
- Combines ADC's ProsphygTM 768 with an AdscopeTM Sprague 641 and deluxe carry case
- Contemporary black enamel 300mmHg manometer
- Adcuff™ calibrated nylon cuff with proprietary Size Guide™ marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Chrome-plated deflation valve
- Complete aneroid, matching case, and color-matched Sprague stethoscope
- Extra large, color-matched, dual pocket carry case, measures 9” x 5” x 2”
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1