The ADC 5112N Pocket Ophthalmoscope Set is a full-featured set sacrificing nothing but the size and bulkiness of ordinary sets.
Ophthalmoscope and handle
This small but powerful ophthalmoscope features 5 aperture selections (small spot, large spot, semicircle, fixed and red-free filter), 19 viewing lenses from -20 to +20 diopters for better resolution, illuminated magnified lens dial, 2.5v Xenon lamp for true tissue color, and a rubber brow rest for optimal comfort. Its AA battery handle has a convenient on/off switch integrated into the pocket clip for easy, ambidextrous use.
The ophthalmoscope is ready to use straight out of the box! For your convenience, 2 AA batteries are included, sparing you the need to scramble for batteries to supplement your new instrument set.
Comfortable and easy to use
The ADC 5112N Pocket Ophthalmoscope Set is designed for comfort and ease of use. The lightweight instrument clips securely onto pockets, and the entire set can fit comfortably in one's pocket.
The set will prove itself to be an invaluable asset to any physician. Its comfort and ease of use, small and lightweight size, and the features of a full-size set makes it the perfect choice for regular use.
This set includes:
ADC 5140N pocket ophthalmoscope
ADC 5160N battery handle
Hard case or soft nylon pouch with belt loop
The 5112N series features:
- Your choice of color: black, burgundy, gray, green, royal blue, or purple
- Five aperture selections (small spot, large spot, semicircle, fixed, and red-free filter)
- Nineteen viewing lenses from -20 to +20 diopters for better resolution
- Illuminated magnified lens dial
- Rubber brow rest
- Choose from 2.5V xenon or LED lamp for true tissue color
- AA battery handle (batteries included) with on/off power switch integrated into pocket clip
- Two-year instrument warranty, lifetime warranty on optics and LED lamp