The Invacare Auto-Touch Overbed Table
Invacare overbed tables are practical, easy-to-use units suitable for both homes and institutions. The height of the tables easily adjusts for comfort while reading, writing or eating, and they feature an attractive walnut wood-grained laminate top with a T-molded edge that is designed to resist damage. The heavy-gauge chrome-plated, tubular, welded steel construction ensures durability, and the 1.5in casters ensure smooth mobility of the table in any direction.
- Light upward touch on patented spring-loaded locking handle allows table to elevate freely
- Unique U-base design permits use with chairs
- Attractive walnut wood-grained laminate top with flush-mounted T-molded edge designed to resist damage
- Durable, heavy-gauge, chrome-plated welded tubular steel construction
- Supports up to 50 pounds of evenly distributed weight when table is in lowest position
- Base: 15.5"W x 26"L
- Bracket: Column/base/support: 14/16/13 gauge
- Table top: .75"H x 15"W x 30"L
- Height Adjustment: 29" - 45"
- Product Weight: 27 lb
- Warranty: 3 years limited
Manufacturer Invacare Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Style w/o Tilt Top Includes Casters Warranty 1 Year
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services