Super Exam LED delivers superior illumination to a focused area. Super exam LED examination light is a state-of-the-art lighting system combined with user-friendly and exceptional performance to provide higher light quality that is virtually maintenance-free. This examination light is ideal for general examination in any hospital, clinic or medical facility.
Durability and Usability Ensured:
Made with powder-coated metal construction, the super exam LED examination Light is built for daily rigorous use for a long time. The SteriTouch coating is designed to prevent the growth of bacteria and has a smooth, easy-to-clean surface for hassle-free wipe down with hospital-grade disinfectants. It features a flexible and precise-covered spring-balanced arm that can be positioned easily and exactly where the light is required. This examination light also has its power and dimming switch positioned ergonomically near the handle for one-handed operation and quick positioning.
With LED energy-saving technology, the super exam LED examination light to have high performing LED components with an illuminance of 35,000 Lux at 39.37 with an average life of 50,000 Hours which cuts-off expensive maintenance costs. The Recessed LED light source is designed to reduce glare and, because of being fully dimmable, can be set for the perfect amount of light desired and needed. Its high color rendering index (CRI Greater than 95) and a color temperature of 4,000K that ensures well-defined, consistent lighting with accurate skin renders and tissue tones. It also features a night light that has a low light output mode to prevent accidentally disturbing patients.
With a wide selection of mounting options, the super exam LED examination light can be used in different activities in the medical facility. The floor stand made for maximum movement in the horizontal plane.
White Light Features:
- Ideal for animal health, dental or basic exams
- 35,000 Lux at 39.37
- Fully dimmable for the perfect amount of light
- High performing energy efficient LED components are virtually maintenance free
- Night light, low light output mode to prevent disturbing patients
- SteriTouch antimicrobial coating
- Powder-coated metal construction for durability
- Light source covered with tempered glass
- Smooth surface design for easy wipe down with hospital-grade disinfectants
- Dimming feature
- Large handle & flexible yet precise arm make positioning easy
- ES 60601-1, IEC 60601-2-41, IEC 60601-1-6, EN 60601-1-2, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 60601-1