Improved ease-of-use ensures efficient EHR process at the point-of-care.
- Ideal for computerized health records and clinical documentation on medical carts, in the patient room, or at the nurse's workstation
- Designed to provide effortless use through a fluid range of motion that supports simplified data collection and hardware mobility
- Independent vertical keyboard adjustment allows variable relationship space between hand position and monitor position for wall mounted models
Innovative design enhances usability, function, and the overall care environment.
- Fully configurable with articulating and optional fixed arm components permit you to specify the monitor arm solution that best meets your unique requirements.
- Ideal for skilled nursing and CNA ADL or POC input stations.
- Lightweight aluminum with hardened finish stands up to the rigors of your healthcare environment and maintains its attractive appearance over time
- Concealed cable management eliminates unnecessary visual clutter and streamlines motion
Optimal value, reliability, and performance in the latest hardware monitor arm design available.
- Trim-line profile can be under 8” when from the wall stored for care settings that demand compact and functional hardware mounting in the hallway or at the patient bedside
- 90º range of articulating arm motion provides 12” of vertical monitor adjustment, 180º range of lateral motion on wall mounted models, and monitor or keyboard tray tilt in 90º positive or 20º negative direction
Wall Mount Articulating Monitor Mount with Articulating Keyboard
- Perfect for applications that do not require a workstation with horizontal reach
- Can be mounted on wall track to permit vertical adjustment or directly to wall stud Articulating
Fixed Monitor Mount with Articulating Keyboard
- The addition of a fixed link to the monitor allows larger range of motion and flexibility.
- Fixed links of common length can be combined to provide added adjustability and extend to a precise reach within a defined care environment. Maximum of two (2) fixed links for any workstation configuration.
Fixed Link / Articulating Arm Combo
- Optimal workstation flexibility can be achieved through a fixed and articulating arm combination
- Articulating link features a reliable mechanical spring design that maintains consistent functional performance and will not degenerate over time
- Rear Mount o AX Series arm & mount for Avalo Series carts (Part # 202000)
- Top Mount o AX Series arm & mount for M-Series, Vintage and I-Series carts (Part # 202001)