Drive 3 Position Heavy Duty Bariatric Geri Chair Recliner
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The Drive 3 Position Heavy Duty Bariatric Geri Chair Recliner from Drive Medical.
With three comfortable positions, retractable lock bar, self-adjusting suspension and a convenient tray, this 3-position heavy duty bariatric Geri chair recliner by Drive Medical includes a bevy of features. This bariatric model is extra strong, able to withstand a weight capacity of 500 pounds. The chair can be positioned upright, in a deep recline or with the leg rest/footrest elevated, and a retractable lock bar secures the chair in your desired position. The self-adjusting suspension prevents the problem of the user "bottoming out" in the seat, which is protected from seepage by a moisture barrier. The product includes a large, blow-molded tray that locks in 5 positions and can be stowed away on the side of the chair. The comfortable "built-in" headrest and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position. The 5" casters (2 complete with locks) allow for simple movement and security of the recliner. The neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain, with side panels that pop off for cleaning and maintenance. All foam and vinyl meet California Flammability standards, and the product also meets both standard and Boston Fire Department specifications. Comes available in the following colors: blue ridge, jade and rosewood.Features and Benefits
- 3 positions: upright, deep recline and elevated leg rest/footrest
- Large, blow molded tray locks in 5 positions and can be stored on the side of the chair
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position
- Self adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming out
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- 5" casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage
- Comfortable "built in" headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability
- Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications
- Height: 47.5"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 41.5"
- Width Between Arms: 24.5"
- Floor to Arm (Height): 26.5"
- Seat to Arm (Height): 9.5"
- Seat (Height): 21"
- Seat (Width): 25"
- Seat (Depth): 20"
- Product Dimensions: 41.50"(L) x 32.00"(W) x 47.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 1 Year on Upholstery and Moving Parts
Model # d574ew-br, d574ew-j, d574ew-r
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate (TDCPP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.