Ergotron 33-349-200 WorkFit-S, Dual Monitor w/ Worksurface+
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The Ergotron 33-349-200 WorkFit-S, Dual Monitor with Worksurface+ from Ergotron.
Transform any surface into a personalized height-adjustable desk. Get affordable ergonomics! Change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This sit-stand workstation moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods.
- Improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose.
- This work style encourages healthy movement throughout the day. Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work!
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation.
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and LCD screens to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort.
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing.
- Double your view—and move it too! With two monitors you can save time by using multiple applications at once—eliminate toggling back and forth between documents and programs.
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day; periodic standing also promotes greater bone density and better sleep at night. WorkFit-S counteracts an increasingly sedentary workstyle.
For IT and Facilities Staff:
IT deployment friendly—convert most work areas into a productive and complete computer workstation in minutes. Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit-S on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers. Safe and neat routing of cables. Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment.
For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings:
Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine. Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs. Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases. Standing supports healthy neck and back conditions. According to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal, back and neck pain are cited as the most costly conditions affecting employees. Studies show an average productivity increase of 20–30% when using two displays instead of one. Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture
- WorkFit-S Sit-Stand Workstation for Dual Displays, with Worksurface and Large Keyboard Tray (black and polished aluminum).
- Includes: height-adjustment column, desk clamp, crossbar, two (2) LCD pivots, worksurface, large keyboard tray.* Maximum outside width of display is 24.5"" (62 cm) when display is 2"" (5 cm) thick.
- Accommodates most displays with screen-size up to 24"" as well as some displays with screens as large as 26"".
- Actual allowable width of displays will vary slightly depending on display thickness. Note that older versions of this product used a narrower crossbar, which accommodated monitors with screens up to 22"".
- † Weight Capacity: Maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 25 lbs (11.4 kg). LCD weight = 6–14 lbs (2.7–6.3 kg) each, worksurface ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg), keyboard tray ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg). For proper operation the total weight of components when added together should not exceed 25 lbs (11.4 kg).
- ‡ Lift Range: LCD and keyboard adjust 18"" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 4.8"" (12.2 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 22.8"" (58 cm).
- The worksurface restricts the vertical travel range of the LCD lift pivot; height adjustment of LCD without worksurface is 5"" (13 cm) .Install displays at 3° or 8° upward angle for optimized viewing conditions. Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge .47"" to 2.4"" (1.2 to 6 cm) thick.
- NOTE: Because mounting surface materials can vary widely, it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment. Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity. Worksurface Dimensions: 0.25""H x 23""W x 15""D (6 x 585 x 380 mm).
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 0.25""H x 27""W x 9""D (6 x 685 x 226 mm). Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminium, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel. Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm). Patented Constant Force (CF) lift-and-pivot motion technology .
- NOTE: Computer systems mounted on a WorkFit-S may require extra long power and video cables in order to span between standing and sitting heights. Shipping Dimensions: 8""H x 23""W x 44""D (20 x 58 x 115 cm). Shipping Weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Country of Origin||Canada|