Ergotron SV41-6100-0 Styleview Laptop Cart
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The Ergotron SV41-6100-0 Styleview Laptop Cart from Ergotron.
This innovative, truly ergonomic and easy-to-maneuver healthcare cart features sit-to-stand height adjustment and an adjustable back-tilt keyboard tray
Effortlessly maneuver the cart to the point of need—StyleView quickly responds to caregivers’ touch and enables nurses to focus on their patients. Truly ergonomic design accommodates the largest range of nurses and other caregivers; designed for sitting or standing with single-motion fluid adjustment—helps promote caregiver wellness and productivity. StyleView’s small footprint, with ultra-smooth gliding casters, travels easily across crowded carpet or hard surface floors and is perfect for space constrained areas. Surfaces are treated with antimicrobial for product protection. Open-architecture design accommodates most laptops—even widescreen with up to 17.3"" diagonal size—easing future hardware deployments and upgrades. Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, which ensures a minimum of five years trouble-free sit-to-stand height adjustment.
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity.
- Designed for users 5'0"" to 6'1"" (152 to 185 cm) tall and for prolonged sitting or standing applications. The exceptional height adjustment range means shorter and taller users can work comfortably and productively in a seated as well as standing position.
- Patented CF lift-and-pivot motion technology minimizes forces required to adjust cart position: Casters and height adjustment require just a touch.
- Actual cart weight is just 55 lbs (25 kg), making system relocation easy.
- Surfaces are treated with antimicrobial for product protection; handles are smooth and continuous for improved cleanability.
- Environmentally clean: RoHS, REACH, WEEE and EU (94/62/EC) packaging compliant.Tested to UL/EN/IEC and FCC Part 15 Class A specifications for enhanced patient safety.
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic and zinc-plated steel promotes infection control.
- One-piece worksurface with no seams; easy-to-clean design promotes infection control.
- Lockable, ventilated enclosed storage for open laptop. Keys and locks are heavy-duty.
- Front-locking casters.
- CPU lock provided inside the storage compartment for additional security.
- Designed to meet guidelines established by the American National Standards Institute for computer use.
- Covered by Global Service Program—24/7 coverage. All the Details Covered.
- Four amber LEDs provide light over keyboard tray; includes 15-minute auto shut-off. Button for LED lights is located conveniently on worksurface.
- Notebook screen holders: Prevents the notebook screen from vibration for less damage to hinges over time.
- Universal mounting slot for accessories and equipment. A unique cable management system conceals and organizes cords, making cleaning easy.
- Ships fully assembled and is easily accessible from container.
- Four-port USB hub.
- Four (4) ultra-smooth gliding casters for extremely easy push/pull mobility; two locking casters ensure lock-in-place stability.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Country of Origin||Canada|