The Firefly DE350 Handheld Wireless Digital Dermatoscope enables healthcare professionals to wirelessly observe & capture magnified images & videos of skin lesions, hair follicles and other details on their PCs.
The Firefly DE350 is the industry’s most advanced wireless handheld digital dermascope with image and video capture capabilities. The DE350 has a built-in polarizer with 12 distinct levels of polarization, provides up to 50x native optical magnification, and up to 150x digital magnification. Firefly DE350 is designed to reduce the effects of glare and to help eliminate "hot spots" from highly reflective surfaces, providing uniform illumination to bring out more surface detail with minimal glare. The integrated polarizing filter enables multi-layer skin visualisation. With a wireless link and a 3 hour Lithium battery, this product provides complete flexibility in capturing high precision images and videos. In addition to offering point-to-point connectivity, the DE350 also enables point-to-multipoint operation thus enabling multiple PCs to observe the same images and videos.
Easy to Use: he DE350 allows you to view images, take standard photos, and record videos. It is easy to take a snapshot by with just the touch of a button button or by intuitive software controls on your pc.
Storable, Comparable, & Shareable: Images can be saved over the patient's lifetime, used for real time reference/comparison, and shared with others when you need to for EMR (Electronic Medical Records), consultation, patient education, or remote health care.
Sophisticated Software: The DE350 is controlled directly with the FireflyPro professional image processing software which is bundled with the microscope. Firefly Pro image processing software is state-of-the art software that lows users to capture, store, recall, view, manipulate and measure images and videos in real time. The DE350 polarizing system with 12 settings provides the versatility required for use in the Dermatology: skin or scalp check, diagnosis, cosmetic, follow up, hair loss treatment, etc.
- Designed for Digital Epiluminescence Microscopy (DELM)
- Wirelessly view microscopic images on your computer and capture them with ease
- Magnify objects up to 50x optically and up to 150x digitally
- Easily integrates with EMR systems
- Sensor Resolution: 0.35M pixels.
- Still Image Resolution: 720x480 pixels (Format: BMP).
- Video Resolution: 720x480 pixels (Formats: YUY2, Frame Rate: 30FPS).
- Magnification: 15x - 50x (Native Optical), 15x - 150x (Digital).
- Lens Assembly: Dual Lenses, 3-Layer Glass, 650nm cutoff, Integrated Polarizer with 12 settings in 30 degree increments.
- Lighting: 8 Ultra-Bright LEDs with fully adjustable brightness.
- Battery: Built-in 700mAH with more than 3 hours continuous usage.
- Snapshot Button: Built-in snapshot button.
- Ruggedized: Rugged industrialized construction.
- Wireless Link: 2.4GHz/4 Channels. Interface: USB 2.0 for Wireless Receiver. Transmits within a range up to 20ft. Designed for Digital Epiluminescence Microscopy (DELM). Easily integrates with EMR systems.
- Software: Scalable Window, Zoom, Freeze, Resolution, Rotate, Flip, Region of Interest, Real time measurements, Automatic/Manual white balance.
- FDA & CE Registered