The stainless steel construction and OR quality make the Sklar Blakesley (Wilde) Nasal Forceps ideal for hospitals and specialty clinics. The Blakesley (Wilde) Nasal Forceps will last and remain dependable for medical personnel, thanks to the durable surgical steel construction. Look to QuickMedical for all of your medical instrument needs, including our full line of Forceps.
The improved technique for dry heat sterilization in the shortest possible time. Grafco Dry Heat Sterilizer sterilizes instruments, needles syringes, dressings at 320 - 360 degrees F (160 - 180 degrees C). Sharp instruments remain sharp; no steam or moisture to corrode the finest edge. Exclusive internal-wall tubular heating system is burn-out proof. 115V AC. UL/CSA listed.Additionally, Grafco Dry Heat Sterilizers can be used to dry wet packs or as a back-up sterilizer in your practice, making it the perfect complement to a traditional autoclave. This Stainless Steel Sterilizer features an exclusive internal-wall tubular heating system that won't burn out. Dry heat Sterilizers also operate at 320-360 degrees F, making them suitable for instruments, needles, syringes, and dressings. The Dry Autoclave is also low-maintenance because, unlike wet heat methods, dry heat sterilizers require no routine cleaning.The Grafco Dry heat Autoclave is safe and simple to operate because it works without pressure, steam, or chemicals, which increases safety. The Dry Heat Sterilizer can sterilize trays with lids, allowing them to then be conveniently stored while maintaining sterility. Grafco Sterilizers also feature automatic timers with heat "hold" capability for continuous use. The high-quality stainless steel construction means the Sterilizing Device will not rust, ensuring long-lasting durability. SPORE TEST STRIPS NOTE: The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the sterilizer be tested weekly. For Dry Heat Sterilizers, use Bacillus Atrophaeus spore test strips.
Dry Heat Sterilizer kills bacteria without moisture and will not dull sharp instruments. Plus, they can be used to dry wet packs or as a back-up sterilizer in your practice - the perfect complelement to an autoclave.
Utility trays can be sterilized with lids on and stored without contamination. Also, the Grafco Sterlizer has an automatic timer with heat hold capability for continuous use in a busy practice.
- Improved technique for sterilization in the shortest possible time
- Operates at 320-360 degree F (160-180 degree C)
- Stainless steel construction
- Dry heat means no steam or moisture to corrode metals
- Safe and Simple to Operate
- Sharp instruments remain sharp
- Works safely without pressure, steam, or chemicals
- Dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam, or chemicals, which increases safety
- Exclusive internal-wall tubular heating system won't burn out
- Automatic timer
- Hold function maintains temperatures for continuous use
- Suitable for instruments, needles, syringes, and dressings
- Stainless steel construction means no rust
- Does not require routine cleaning
- Recommended weekly testing with Bacillus Atrophaeus test strips
- UL/CSA listed
- Suitable for drying wet packs
- Trays can sterilized with lids and stored without contamination
- Ideal for hospitals, clinics, and medical centers
- Proudly made in the USA
- 2 instrument trays
- Power consumption of 500 W
- 3 instrument trays
- Power consumption of 650 W
- Needle tray and removable tray handle
- Increased dimensions for larger loads