The Classic Six Drawer Super Stat Crash Cart is a reliable workhorse that can meet the demands of the busiest emergency rooms.
The 30 inches of vertical drawer space on this crash cart are generous, as is the full wrap-around bumper. Latex-free, this crash cart offers a durable powder-coat finish and a 12-year warranty. Add on the Super Stat Crash Cart accessories to ensure your crash cart is ready for any situation.
- Twelve-year warranty
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction
- 30" of vertical drawer space
- Stainless steel break-away lock bar (30")
- Pack of 50 break-away seals
- Stainless steel top rail / push handle
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides
- 5" ball-bearing casters; full swivel - one with brake, one tracking
- Removable plastic top Full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame
- The 6411 features a super extended width bumper that is designed to enclose and protect all included accessories such as the suction unit shelf, etc.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish
Super Stat Accessory Package Includes:
- Cardiac board and brackets (680406)
- Three utility hooks (680402)
- IV pole (680401)
- Hospital grade 6-socket outlet strip with 15' cord and cord wrap (680404)
- Stainless steel defibrillator shelf 20" x 12" (680321)
- Suction unit shelf (680308)
- Oxygen tank holder - D/E size cylinders (680403)
- Chart holder (680416)
- Locking sharps container, 5qt sharps, and glove box holder (684811)
- Two large utility baskets (681501) One small utility basket (680431)
- Two 6 compartment drawer trays (fit three per drawer), (40108)
- One 7 compartment drawer tray (fit three per drawer), (40109)
- Two 3" drawer trays with adjustable dividers (fit two per drawer), (681501)
- Four 6" drawer trays with adjustable dividers (fit two per drawer), (681502)
- Drawer Configuration: (1) - 6" (3) - 3" (1) - 6" (1) - 9"
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23" W x 17" D
- Overall Cart Dimensions: 44.5" H x 47.5" W x 22" D (113.0 cm H x 120.7 W x 55.9 D)
- With IV pole: 85" / 215.9 cm
- Cart net weight: 178 lbs
- Approximate shipping weight: 203 lbs
Manufacturer Harloff Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Assembly Some assembly required; Cart wheels pre-installed Documentation Brochure GSA GSA Includes Full-Swivel Casters; Removable Plastic Top;Stainless Steel Defibrillator Shelf; Hospital Grade 6 Socket Outlet With 15 Ft Cord And Cord Wrap; 2 Prong Iv Pole; Oxygen Tank Holder; Suction Unit Holder; Cardiac Board With Mounting Brackets; Metal Chart Holde Warranty 5 Years Model 6411
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services