Harloff’s V-Series Carts are value-priced for use in a variety of hospital departments. This drawer configuration is often a popular choice for treatment, procedure and isolation applications.
- Key locking with four keys
- Aluminum side rail / push handle
- Tall cabinet 21” storage compartment with locking doors and adjustable shel
- Bumper frame with projected front casters and (4) corner bumpers
- 5” (12.7 cm) ball-bearing casters, all full swivel – two with brake
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for V-Series side mounted accessories
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides
- Twelve year manufacturer’s warranty
- Latex free Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish
- V-Series accessories are customer installed
- (1) – 3” (7.6 cm)
- (1) – 6” (15.2 cm)
- Storage compartment – 21” (53.3 cm)
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23” W x 16.75” D (58.4 cm W x 42.5 cm D)
- Steel body and drawers
Overall Cart Dimensions:
- 40” H x 29.5” W x 22” D (101.6 cm H x 74.9 cm W x 55.9 cm D)
- Cart weight: 90 pounds (40.8 kg)
- Approximate shipping weight: 113 pounds (51.2 kg)
Manufacturer Harloff Documentation Brochure Warranty 5 Years Model V30
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services