Hausmann H-Brace Table - Discontinued
This product is discontinued.
This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us.
Hausmann Platform Mounted Parallel Bars have a weight capacity of 400 lbs and are designed for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) wheelchair access. The Platform Mounted Parallel Bars by Hausmann feature satin-finish hardwood platforms with tapered hardwood ends for easy wheelchair entry and exit. Hausmann 1300, 1390, 1391, 1392 Parallel Bars are designed with two anti-slip treads on each end and 1.5 in diameter, one-piece stainless steel handrails. The heavy gauge, black powder coated steel uprights and fittings each telescope up by 1.5 in increments and lock into 10 height positions with fail-safe ball-tip locking pin.
The Brewer 31220 features one 1 inch powder coated steel handrail with a height of 43 inches from the top of the rail to the floor. All Brewer products conform to US and Canadian electrical and medical industry codes and regulations and meet or exceed industry requirements.
The 5 Drawer Mini Line Phlebotomy Carts feature a work surface height of 33.8 inches, 24 vertical inches of drawer space and is available with 3 different locking mechanisms. Turn Latch (3245LPB) secures drawers while cart is being moved; breakaway lock (3245BPB) comes with 50 numbered seals; and key lock (3245KPB) comes with 2 keys.
The set of 5 includes yellow, red, green, blue, and black.
Fabrication Enterprises offers a full line of 3B Scientific Charts for organ, skeletal, and muscular anatomy, injuries and diseases, and massage and acupuncture.
- Size: 72 x 24 x 31 in (LxWxH)
- Weight capacity of 400 lbs
- H-Brace recessed into table leg with unique 4-sided "Lock-Tite" joint
- High pressure laminate legs, apron and stretchers
- 2 in high-density urethane foam top
- Resist-All vinyl upholstery finish
- Attach or detach legs quickly and easily
- Available with Pro-FORM or Comfort PLUS Vinyl colors
- Comfort PLUS Vinyls have softer feel for patient comfort in general practice use
- Pro-FORM Vinyls offer firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices
- Optional safety strap, headrest, backrest, paper dispensers, pillows, etc - See accessories below
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 3 business days (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Laminate: 346 Natural Oak, 5904 Wild Cherry, 927 Folkstone Gray
- Upholstery: 17 Standard Vinyl Colors
|Includes||2 in thick urethane foam; High pressure laminate legs, apron and stretchers|