The Hausmann 1390 / 1391 / 1392 Height and Width Adjustable Parallel Bars
These parallel bars from Hausmann are both height and width adjustable, and offer anti-slip treads on each end to help ensure patient safety.
- Width adjusts from 15” to 28” with ergonomic control knobs on each upright
- 30” clearance between uprights
- Satin-finish hardwood platform with tapered hardwood ends for easy wheelchair access
- Hardwood platform is 38" wide
- Two “anti-slip” treads on each end
- 1 ½” diameter one-piece stainless steel handrails
- Heavy gauge black powder coated steel uprights and fittings
- Each upright telescopes up in 1 ½” increments
- Uprights lock into 10 different height positions with fail-safe ball-tip locking pin
Manufacturer Hausmann Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes Stainless Steel Handrails Warranty 3 Years Model 1390: 10 foot platform; 1391: 7 foot platform; 1392: 12 foot platform
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services