Integrity Medical Solutions Westcot APC Active Patient Care Cot is your solution when the need is supporting surge capacity at fixed hospitals or as actual temporary cots used in field hospitals.
This tall procedure height bed has the patient at “working” height for your professional healthcare responders. No need to bend over during procedures.
- 450 lbs Weight Capacity
- Post Legs with Hoop Inserts for Stability on Hard or Soft Surfaces
- Spun Ends vs caps to Eliminate loss, cutting hazards and dirt/bacteria traps
- Heavy-Duty legs locks on all legs
- Safety and Instructional Labeling
- Reinforced Decking with Hook and Loop Springs #mce_temp_url#
- 5 Position Head Elevator with Safety Restraint Cable
- Patient Restraint Strap
- Foot Elevator Locks in place in Elevated Position
- Bed Safety Rails Available
- Water-proof reinforced vinyl mattress cover contains anti-microbial agents – easily decon’d for continuous reuse
- Comfort and Patient Benefits:
- Springs and Decking vs. Fixed Sling - Provides the comfort and relief patients as well as providers need to get proper rest
- 2" Convoluted (egg carton) high density foam mattress for patient comfort with Stay-On Tabs
- Deck area measures 32" x 80" vs typical cots of approx 24" x 72"
- Bed is Active Patient Care Height of 28" (some customization available)
- 2 Position Trendelenberg Foot Elevator
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Bed/IV Pole and Mattress weigh only 38 lbs.
- Bed folds with all Accessories stored underneath to approx 10"
- IV Pole with Stow-On-Board Feature
- Inventory Control Labels with Bar Coding available
- Westcart 8 Bed Rolling Rack for Storage and Deployment available
- Full Line of Disposable Linens available
- Dimensions: 30" H x 32" W x 81" L
- Weight of 38 lbs.