Allied Healthcare S130A Schuco-Vac 130 Aspirator - PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY - Discontinued
This product is discontinued.
This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us.
The Schuco-Vac 130 Aspirator
Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies.
Print out a Medical Authorization Form by clicking on the link below, fill it out, and fax to: 888-685-5455
Medical Authorization form
The regulator assembly has been replaced with a bacteria filter, eliminating the cap and float assembly. This filter will prevent fluids and other contaminants from damaging the pump. This durable unit continues to meet the need for controlled vacuum regulation from 0" up to 22" Hg with a flow rate of 28 lpm. Pictured w/Optional Tubing Kit (CESS-7397-05) sold separately.
- New bacteria filter prevents contaminant damage
- Vibration-free easy-to-read regulator gauge
- Wire basket accommodates a variety of canisters
- 3 bacteria filters with every Schuco 130
- Quick-connect tubing for all connections
- Hydrophobic filter eliminates head flooding, the most common cause of pump damage
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Physician Sale Only||Yes|
|Includes||Vibration-free easy-to-read regulator gauge; Wire Basket; Quick Connect Tubing|