Welch Allyn 690 Series MacIntosh - Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Blades
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
All Welch Allyn fiber optic laryngoscopes are constructed with a single piece of stainless steel. This one-piece design is more robust than the typical competitive product. And it's safer as well. The removable light pipe virtually eliminates the chance for cross-contamination. Free fiber optic repolishing insures years of like-new performance at greatly reduced life cycle pricing. Combined with our patented Halogen HPX™ illumination system, these fiber optic laryngoscope blades provide the brightest, whitest light available in the industry.
- Reduced handle and blade weight for improved balance and maneuverability facilitates even the most difficult intubations.
- Blades easily convert from lamp to fiber optic illumination. Makes upgrading economical.
- Replace deteriorating light pathways for a fraction of the cost of a replacement blade.
- Improved design
- Reduced proximal blade height assists in intubating patients with limited oral access.
- One-piece construction
- Single piece stainless steel blade ensures blade integrity (no soldered joints).
- Halogen HPX™ illumination
- Our fiber optic blades feature Halogen HPX lamps for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
Model SKU 69061 CESS-3484-00 MacIntosh Laryngoscope Blade, Size 1 69062 CESS-3264-00 MacIntosh Laryngoscope Blade, Size 2
|89mm; 108mm; 126mm; 160mm