Welch Allyn 690 Series MacIntosh - Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Blades
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
All Welch Allyn fiber optic laryngoscopes are constructed with a single piece of stainless steel. This one-piece design is more robust than the typical competitive product. And it's safer as well. The removable light pipe virtually eliminates the chance for cross-contamination. Free fiber optic repolishing insures years of like-new performance at greatly reduced life cycle pricing. Combined with our patented Halogen HPX™ illumination system, these fiber optic laryngoscope blades provide the brightest, whitest light available in the industry.
- Reduced handle and blade weight for improved balance and maneuverability facilitates even the most difficult intubations.
- Blades easily convert from lamp to fiber optic illumination. Makes upgrading economical.
- Replace deteriorating light pathways for a fraction of the cost of a replacement blade.
- Improved design
- Reduced proximal blade height assists in intubating patients with limited oral access.
- One-piece construction
- Single piece stainless steel blade ensures blade integrity (no soldered joints).
- Halogen HPX™ illumination
- Our fiber optic blades feature Halogen HPX lamps for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
Model SKU 69061 CESS-3484-00 MacIntosh Laryngoscope Blade, Size 1 69062 CESS-3264-00 MacIntosh Laryngoscope Blade, Size 2
|Aperature Size||89mm; 108mm; 126mm; 160mm|
|Light Source||Halogen HPX|
Welch Allyn MacIntosh Laryngoscope BladesAs low as $122.19