Tollos Ultra Move Assisted Standing / Relocating Device
Starting at $5,819.67
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The Tollos Ultra Move Assisted Standing / Relocating Device is a non-electric device offering a safe way to transfer patients that require minimal assistance.
Patients simply step onto the footplate and elevate to a standing position, on their own or with some caregiver assistance. The seat pads are then swiveled into place so that the patient can comfortably sit during the transport. The Ultramove is also used for patients who may require assistance during ambulation. The footplate is removed and the patient ambulates holding onto the frame.
If the patient becomes tired and needs to rest, the seat pads can be flipped down And the patient can rest. Once the patient is ready to ambulate again, the seat pads can be flipped up.
In this situation the Ultramove is used with patients who are fully mobile and can bear their own weight but who may tire easily.
- High weight capacity of 400 lbs
- Adjustable seat angle for maximum patient comfort
- Easy roll casters for superior rollability and maneuverability
- Compact, space saving design
- Optional harness for additional convenience and safety
- Optional oxygen tank holder