Burton Medical Ultraviolet (Woods) Magnifier Light
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The Ultraviolet (Woods) Magnifier Light
Burton UV Lights are universally accepted for diagnosing disease and injuries to the skin and eye, including detection of corneal scratches, foreign bodies in the eye, blocked tear ducts, fungus infections, Erythasma, Tinea Vesicolor, Vitiligo, Scabies and Microsporium Canis. For Physician's Offices, Emergency Rooms, and Outpatient Facilities.
- Portable, hand-held lights for maximum flexibility
- Optically ground and polished magnifier lens with 3 power magnification and focal length of 8"
- Options available with magnifier and white bulbs for application need
- 120V power
- UL listed and CSA certified
- 3-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Compliance||UL Listed; CSA Certified|