Infinity Optics take the G380 Series to the next level of microscopy. Designed to offer superior imaging with 10X High Eye-Point eyepieces engineered to reduce eyestrain for users wearing glasses and crisp Infinity objectives (Achromat or Plan).
Each eye tube features an independent focusing diopter. Oversized coarse and fine focus controls and low-position coaxial mechanical stage controls. The New G388 Dual-Binocular Head Infinity microscope is an excellent tool for instruction, or conferring with a colleague. It will increase your productivity and confidence in results.
- Available with Binocular or DUAL Binocular heads with 52 - 75 mm interpupillary distance adjustment.
- All optics feature the following coatings: Anti-Glare, Color Correction, Anti-Fungal
- Infinity Optics, Achromat or Plan, 4x,10x, 40xR and 100xR objectives. 40 and 100x objectives are "R", or Retractable. 100x is an Oil Immersion objective
- Built-in Graduated Mechanical Stage with low-position coaxial X-Y controls.
- LED lighting
- Optical design allows for Blue and other filters to be mounted in the illuminator housing
- 110V- 60 Hz to 240V- 50 Hz, universal power supply. The fuse rating is 250V 1.5A
- Five Year Limited Warranty, One Year on electrical system; excludes bulbs and fuses
- Complete with dust cover, blue filter, two extra fuses and operation manual