The Welch Allyn AM-282 Manual Audiometer monitors threshold audiometry to quantify hearing loss.
It quantifies specific dB and frequency of hearing loss with precision testing for the most accurate results possible. It offers a frequency modulated testing mode for the best results when testing children and elderly patients.
- 11 frequencies: 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
- Wide intensity range
- Compact, lightweight design
- AC line power and battery
- Calibration storage for standard earphones and optional insert phones
- Ideal for physician’s office for screening audiometry
- Discrete Frequencies: 125, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz
- Telephonics External Headset: Earphones with Type 51 Cushions (60 ohm impedance)
- Battery type: 5 AA (NIMH 1.2V rechargeable or Alkaline 1.5V)
- Capacity: Minimum of 10 hours.
- Low Battery warning: A low battery icon will display when there is one hour of power remaining.
- Tone Types:
- Continuous: Steady when present bar depressed
- Pulsed: 2 .5 pulse/sec
- FM: ±5%, 5 Hz, triangular modulation
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New GSA GSA Includes AM282 w/ Case Model 28200 Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$231.27+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Estimated Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services