Welch Allyn 71000-C 3.5 V Rechargeable Power Handle with C-Cell Battery Converter Accessory
For the non-rechargeable model, see 71000-A.
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
This convertible Welch Allyn 71000-C 3.5 V Rechargeable Power Handle powers all Welch Allyn 3.5V instrument heads. A convenient built-in charger allows you to plug the handle into any conventional wall outlet for overnight recharging. The 71000C model also includes a battery converter accessory that allows the handle be powered by C-cell batteries, a handy feature if you're on a call or have forgotten to charge the battery. Also, the convertible handle is very useful when working overseas or in areas where it's difficult to find electricity. The handle is well-balanced and rests comfortably in the hand. Its weight is evenly distributed end to end. It has an adjustable rheostat control and a free-floating reserve setting that allows optimal intensity and battery life. Its smooth, non-abrasive knurled finish ensures a no-slip grip. Its chrome-plated brass handles provide durable, long-life construction. It has a safety switch to prevent accidental draining of the battery.
- Universal rechargeable handle with battery converter accessory: powers all Welch Allyn 3.5V instrument heads.
- Adjustable rheostat control.
- Free-floating reserve setting allows for optimal intensity and battery life.
- Long-lasting rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery included.
- Battery converter accessory converts handle to be powered by C-cell batteries.
- Chrome-plated brass.
- Safety switch to prevent accidental draining of the battery.
- Metal head connectors for durability.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Includes||Cell Battery Converter Accessory, Nickel-Cadmium (#72300) Battery|
|Battery Type||Nickel-Cadmium (#72300)|