The Welch Allyn 4800 Series Accessory Cable Management Mobile Stand
The mobile stand that not only holds supplies but keeps them all organized. Advanced accessory management, that stands on its own.
Unique mobile stand, designed specifically for use with the Connex VSM, is ergonomically designed for organization, efficiency and protection of accessories. All accessories have specific compartments to ensure quick identification and access- natural draping and holders help keep cords from tangling. And it's designed for easy cleanability to help prevent cross contamination.
- Unique cable routing eliminates tangling and may extend cable life
- All cables, accessories, and disposables are on-board, enabling users to quickly determine if the device is properly stocked to minimize workflow disruption
- On-board disinfection wipes, rounded corners, slotted bin openings, and a modular design facilitate cleaning and helps minimize the risk of cross-contamination
- Designed so that the monitor and bins are protected by the cable management tray, and are within the footprint of the base
- On-board lighting aids vision in dark rooms without disturbing the patient
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery GSA GSA Model 4800 Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Welch Allyn CVSM6500 Hospital Connex Vital Signs Monitor - Wireless w/ 4 USB Ports, Nurse Call, Pulse Rate, & MAPFrom: $2,718.32+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services