Welch Allyn Scale Tronix 5002-KX-X Mobile Stand-On Scale, KG Only, Data Port and Battery Powered
At a glance: Low-profile, stable platforms help prevent falls. Handrail helps unsteady patients without affecting readings. Never needs zeroing, helping you weigh a continuous stream of patients.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
Scales designed for real hospital environments need to be accurate, long lasting and built for safety. The Welch Allyn 5002-KX-X Scale-Tronix portable scale delivers all three. With the low-profile platforms designed to reduce fall risks, accurate readings that can help clinicians prescribe correct medication dosages and a variety of models for different patients, it's easy to see why Scale-Tronix is a trusted brand for U.S. hospitals. The Scale-Tronix comprehensive line of portable scales is designed to support your wide-ranging patient population anywhere, anytime.
- Low-profile, stable platforms help prevent falls.
- Allow quick reweighs while patients are still on the scale.
- Cordless, portable design supports mobility while maintaining balance.
- Handrail helps unsteady patients without affecting readings.
- Never needs zeroing, helping you weigh a continuous stream of patients.
- Quick recall keeps the last reading, even after the patient has left the scale.
|0.1 lb / 100 gm
|18" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 1.5" (H)
|6 D-size disposable alkaline batteries
|Unit of Measure (UOM)
|Country of Origin
|United States Of America