The Welch Allyn 7670-02 Tycos Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer features precision jeweled bearings to reduce friction and resist wear. A laser-engraved dial face helps with precision calibration, while a feather-touch pressure control releases air smoothly and evenly.
- For wall only.
- Large 6 1/4" dial face with laser-engraving and bright pointer for easy reading.
- Precision jeweled bearings to reduce friction and wear.
- Durable plastic shell.
- Premium inflation bulb and valve.
- 8 ft. of coiled tubing.
- Feather-touch pressure control releases air smoothly and evenly.
- Side-to-side swivel for clear viewing at all angles.
- Lifetime calibration warranty reduces the cost of ownership.
- Certified accuracy to +- 3mmHg.
- Latex and Mercury-free.
- Cuff not included.