Welch Allyn Braun Thermoscan 6000 Ear Thermometer with Cradle
Available with two cradle designs: a small one that fits the thermometer, and a larger one that fits the thermometer and a box of probes.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
The Welch Allyn Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 ear thermometer featuring advanced measurement technology, has the speed and simplicity you need to capture accurate and reliable temperature readings in a comfortable way for patients. The Braun PRO 6000 advantage lies in our innovative PerfecTemp technology, which overcomes the potential for low readings compared to core, by adjusting for factors that impact measurement accuracy. The sleek design is easy to disinfect and upgraded security features help protect and maximize your investment. Memory recall button and 60-second pulse timer are added features to support staff efficiency and help improve workflow.
- Innovative PerfecTemp™ technology adjusts for variability in probe placement.
- ExacTemp™ technology detectsstability of the probe during measurement.
- Designed to take quick and accurate readings, to improve patient satisfaction.
- 60-second pulse timer assists with manual measurement of pulse rate, respiration.
- Electronic security features help prevent theft, loss.
- Small or large cradles for probe cover storage that pop-up for easy attachment.
- 6- or 9-foot security tether options keep device attached to the cradle.
Rechargeable battery sold separately. This model comes with non-rechargeable batteries.
|2 - 3 Seconds
|Thermometry Measurement Range
|95 to 107.6 degrees F (35 to 42 degrees C)
|+-0.4 F (+-0.2 C) for the range 95 F to 107.6 F (35.0 C to 42.0 C)
|1000 measurements (AA Alkaline); 700 measurements on a fully charged Rechargeable Battery Pack (requires Charging Station); 350,000 measurements over the life of Rechargeable Battery Pack
|(2) 1.5V AA or Rechargeable Battery Pack
|Backlit liquid crystal display, four digits plus special icons