When getting a temperature reading is urgent, as the fastest oral/axillary thermometer on the market, the Welch Allyn 01692-200 Sure Temp Plus is the surest decision you can make for your patient.
Providing fast, accurate, secure, and convenient readings in a single thermometer. It has a Large LCD display that shows temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius and takes approximately 6,000 readings on just 3 AA batteries. The Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer is easy to use with intuitive operation, reduces the risk of cross-contamination with a removable probe well and provides more reliable readings with improved accuracy.
- Provides 4-6 Second Oral Temperature Readings.
- Monitor mode capability for measuring 3-5 minute temperatures.
- Has last temperature recall capability.
- Color-coded, interchangeable and removable probe well to minimize the risk of cross-contamination.
- Waterproof, stainless steel probe shaft.
- Battery life indicator.
- Mode button for selecting oral, pediatric axillary, or adult axillary.
- Convenient storage housing for 25 probe covers.
- Rubberized grips for ease of handling.
- Used probe covers may be ejected automatically.
- User-selectable icon and/or words for identification of thermometer modes.