These American BioTech Supply Premier Built-In Undercounter Solid Door Refrigerators, 4.2 Cu. Ft., Auto Defrost, PH-ABT-HC-UCBI-0420A feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assists in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer
The Built-In models are designed with a "front-breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36F to 46F (or 2C to 8C) in the refrigerator and -58F to 5F (or -50C and -15C) in the freezer.
- Three adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall.
- Back wall evaporator cover.
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label.
- Keyed door lock.
- Heavy-duty door handle.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Leveling legs.
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging.
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Digital temperature display.
- Audible and visual high and low-temperature alarms.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle.
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 5F to -13F (-15C to -25C).
Auto defrost cycle every 6 hours:
- Max air temp in empty freezer: 4.9C.
- Max air temp in loaded freezer: 0.6C.
- Max sample temp in empty freezer: -9.1C.
- Max sample temp in loaded freezer: -11.2C.
Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, "buffered" probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm