These American BioTech Supply Premier Built-In Undercounter Left-Hinged Refrigerators, 4.6 Cu. Ft., ABT-HC-UCBI-0404-LH feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The Built-In models are designed with a "front-breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three shelves (two adjustable/one fixed) with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall.
- Back wall evaporator cover.
- Forced draft circulation.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Leveling legs.
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600A), foam insulation and packaging.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Digital temperature display.
- Audible and visual high and low-temperature alarms.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle.
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1C to 10C.