These American BioTech Supply Built-In Undercounter Glass Door Pharmacy Refrigerators, 4.6 Cu. Ft., ADA, PH-ABT-HC-UCBI-0404G-ADA feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The Built-In models are designed with a "front breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36F to 46F (or 2C and 8C) in the refrigerator and -58F and 5F (or -50C and -15C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 4.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity.
- Three shelves (two adjustable/one fixed) with guard rail on back to prevent product from pushing against back wall.
- Back wall evaporator cover.
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label.
- Forced draft circulation.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Heavy-duty door handle.
- Leveling legs.
- Led interior light.
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600A), foam insulation and packaging.
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Digital temperature display.
- Audible and visual high and low-temperature alarms.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle.
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36F to 46F (2C to 8C).
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, "buffered" probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm.