These American BioTech Supply Premier Freestanding Countertop Left-Hinged Pharmacy/Vaccine Freezers, 1.7 Cu. Ft., PH-ABT-HC-UCFS-0120-LH feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
Periodic defrosting is required.
The Freestanding models ("UCFS") require 4" of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36F to 46F (or 2C to 8C) in the refrigerator and -58F to 5F (or -50C and -15C) in the freezer.
- 2 adjustable shelves with guard rail to prevent product from being pushed against back wall.
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation.
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Leveling legs.
- Led interior light.
- Integrated door handle.
- Hfc-free refrigerant (R600A), foam insulation and packaging.
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs.
- Note: this unit must have 4" clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Digital temperature display.
- Audible and visual high and low-temperature alarms.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle.
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 5F to -13F (-15C to -25C).
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, "buffered" probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm.