Biomedical Life Systems KBSI Interferential Stimulator - PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
This item can only be sold to a medical professional, and will not ship to a commercial / residential customer. After placing the order, please email a copy of your medical license to email@example.com with the order number in the subject line, without which the order will be cancelled.
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies.
Medical Authorization Form Print out a Medical Authorization Form by clicking on the brochure link icon.
BioMedical Life Systems - BioStim INF BioMedical Life Systems, Inc. is proud to announce the newest generation in its Interferential Device line, the digital BioStim ® INF. Three pre-programmed sweeps; 1-10 Hz, used for Edema Reduction, 80-150 Hz used for Pain Relief and 1-150 Hz for total treatment allow for easy set up and patient instruction. The Device offers bipolar stimulation using two electrodes where the interferential stimulation is already "mixed" or Full Interferential stimulation with the use of four electrodes. The device has a timer for the desired treatment time and operates from four AA batteries or the BioStim ® Wall Adaptor. ADA12061000 - AC Adaptor, Included.
- Size: 3.25" x 2.25" x 1 5/8" (82 mm x 70 mm x 45mm)
- Weight: 8 oz (226 grams)
- Carrier Frequency: 4000 Hz, fixed
- Interference Frequency: 4001-4150 Hz, adjustable
- Difference Frequency: 1-150 beats per second, adjustable
- Bipolar Stimulation: Channel 1
- Output Current: 0-66 milliamps peak to peak with 500 ohm load
- Output Voltage: 0-33 Volts peak to peak with 500 ohm load
- Waveform: Pulsed Sine Wave
- Pulse Width: 125 microseconds for each phase
- Max. Charge per Cycle: 12.5 microcoulombs
- Low Battery Indicator: Indicates when batteries are low
- Four Frequency Shifts: Continuous, 1-10 Hz over 6 seconds and 1-150 Hz over 6 seconds and 1-150 Hz over 10 seconds.
- Tolerance: +/-1%
(Output parameters are across a 500 ohm resistance)
|Manufacturer||Biomedical Life Systems|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Physician Sale Only||Yes|
|Includes||Low Battery Indicator;Biostim &Reg: Wall Adaptor|