Biomedical Life Systems KBSM7 Tens Unit - PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
This item can only be sold to a medical professional, and will not ship to a commercial / residential customer. After placing the order, please email a copy of your medical license to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number in the subject line, without which the order will be cancelled.
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The BioMedical Life Systems - BioStim M7 Tens Unit
Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies.
Medical Authorization Form Print out a Medical Authorization Form by clicking on the brochure link icon.
Digital 2 channel TENS, 4 lead
- "Best in Class" Compact, lightweight, and functional dual channel TENS with Timer
- Fully programmable
- 7 pre-programmed therapies
- Pulse Width and rate modulation
- Strength Duration 1 and 2
- Cycled Burst
- Patient lock/compliance meter - Prevents the patient from changing any of the set parameters- a patient compliance meter displays how long the unit was used
- Indications: Alleviates chronic, post surgical and acute pain
- Waveform: Asymmetrical rectangular biphasic
- Intensity: Adjustable from 0-98 mA
- Frequency: 1-200 Hz
- Pulse Rate: 1-200 Hz
- Pulse Width: 10-250 Hz
- Power Source: 2 AA Batteries
|Manufacturer||Biomedical Life Systems|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Physician Sale Only||Yes|