Biomedical Life Systems KEMS Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulator W/ Dual-Channels - PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
This item can only be sold to a medical professional, and will not ship to a commercial / residential customer. After placing the order, please email a copy of your medical license to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number in the subject line, without which the order will be cancelled.
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The BioMedical Life Systems EMS 2000 Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulator w/ Dual-Channels
Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies.
Print out a Medical Authorization Form by clicking on the brochure link icon.
BioMedical Life Systems EMS 2000® Neuromuscular Simulator is a Two Channel analog device with Three Modes of operation; Cycled, Constant, and Reciprocal. The device has adjustable On Ramp 0-2s, On Time 0-60s, Off Time 0-60s, and Pulse Rate 1-80Hz. The unit is powered by one 9-volt battery.
- Electrodeds 2 x 4 Inch Oval Pigtail - Pregelled (1 pack of 4)
- Leadwire Set Alkaline 9V Battery
- Size - 3.9" x 2.75" x 1" (9.90cm x 6.98cm x 2.54cm)
- Weight - 4.6 oz (132 grams)
- Channels - Dual Waveform
- Symmetrical square biphasic (NMS)
- Pulse Rate (adj.) - 1 to 80 Hz Pulse
- Width - 300 µs
- Stimulation Modes: Constant Reciprocation
- Cycled Output Voltage - 49 Volts peak to peak Intensity (adj.) - 0-98 mA
- Power Supply - 9 Volt Battery
Output parameters are across a 500 ohm resistance KEMS-EMS 2000
|Manufacturer||Biomedical Life Systems|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Physician Sale Only||Yes|
|Includes||Dual Channel;Carrying Case; Instructions; Electrodes 2 X 4 Inch Oval Pigtail; Leadwires; Alkaline 9V Battery|