The Detecto 6475 Digital Chair Scale, 400 lb Capacity
Frequent weight checks of frail, handicapped, and elderly patients can be a tremendous, time-consuming task without the proper equipment. Detecto simplifies that job with a selection of innovatively-designed chair scales. Developed to ensure patient safety and comfort as well as to reduce weighing time, Detecto chair scales are conveniently portable and offer easy side or front access for your special patients. The arms raise easily on both models, so the patient can be conveniently assisted into and out of the chair scale.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Lightweight, easily moved on built-in concealed wheels
- Flip-up footrest for ease of patient access
- Safety stops to prevent accidental tipping
- Easily passes through a standard 30" door
- .7" high contrast LCD display
- Power: 6 "C" size Alkaline batteries (included)
- EMR connectivity
- Functions: Output to printer, BMI, weight, time, and date
- Dimensions: 41 5/8" H x 29 3/8" W x 23 13/16" L
- 400 lb / 180 kg weight capacity
- Graduation: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
Manufacturer Detecto / Cardinal Scale Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 400 lbs. Documentation Brochure Includes Flip-up footrest; Flip-up armrests; Built-in wheels Warranty 1 Year Model 6475
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$701.30+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
$74.63Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
Call for Price
$558.77+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services