The Seca 2841300109 360° Digital wireless weighing & measuring station weighs and measures in a single step.
The 360° wireless measuring station Seca 284 weighs and measures in a single step. Other benefits include the high-capacity scale integrated in a stable glass platform, the heel positioner and the solid headpiece with the integrated Seca Frankfurt Line – for precise head positioning. Not to mention the two displays. One is for a direct read-out of height from the headpiece and the other, a three-line multi-function touch display, shows weight, height and the automatically calculated BMI. On top of all that, the scale shows the slightest weight changes with its fine 50-gram graduation and transmits all measurements via the Seca 360° wireless.
- Capacity: 660 lbs. / 300 kg
- Measuring range: measuring rod 11inch – 7 ft. 2 inch / measuring rod 30-220 cm
- Graduation Weight: 0.1 lbs. / 50 g
- Graduation Length: measuring rod 0.05 inch / measuring rod 1 mm
- Weight: 35.3 lbs. / 16 kg
- Power supply: Power Adaptor / Batteries
- Dimensions: 17.1 x 94.3 x 18.3 inch / 434 x 2,394 x 466 mm / 16.9 x 2.4 x 14.4 inch dimensions platform / 430 x 60 x 365 mm dimensions platform
- Functions: Auto-CLEAR / Calibration/automatic calibration / SEND/Auto-SEND / PRINT/Auto-PRINT / damping / RESET / Acoustic signals can be activated / CLEAR / Patient data input / User defined zero setting / BFR=Body Fat Rate / cm/inch switch-over / HOLD / kg/lbs. switch-over / BMI / Auto-BMI / Auto-HOLD / Automatic switch-off / Mother/child-function / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 284 Manufacturer seca Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Capacity 660 lbs. Documentation Brochure Model 2841300109 Compatible With Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitors Country of Origin Germany
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$88.45Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services