seca 644 Digital Multifunctional Handrail Scale with Wireless Transmission and 800 lbs Capacity
Equipped with an extremely low-height, easy to access platform, a stable handrail and high capacity, these multifunctional scales not only make assisted weighing possible but also the weighing of bariatric patients. The integrated handrail provides immobile patients with a safe handhold during the weighing process and the platform area allows a chair to be placed on the scale, ensuring safe weighing. The pre-TARE function, then, makes it easy to determine the net weight.
secas 644 scale is also equipped with seca 360° wireless technology which can be used to transmit the measurement results wirelessly to a seca digital printer with wireless reception or the seca software on a PC. In addition, the device is made mobile by two rubber wheels and a power supply provided by rechargeable batteries or power adapter. When the scale is connected to a printer, the time of weighing and the patient’s weight are automatically recorded and printed by the time module.
- New - Wireless connectivity to printer and EMR / EHR devices
- 2 Year warranty
- Precision weighing of persons able to stand with stable handrail
- Functions:Mechanical overload protection / kg/lbs switch-over / BMI / Auto-HOLD / Automatic switch-off / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE
- Transport wheels
- Sturdy wrap-around handrail
- Weight Capacity of 800 lbs.
- Graduation of 0.2 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 25.2"W x 45.3"H x 26"D
- Platform size: 21.9"W x 2.2"H x 21.9"D
- Power: AC adapter or rechargeable batteries