Seca 869 Flat Scale w/ Cable Remote Adjustable Display
The seca 869 makes your work easy. Simply place the display on your desk and the scale in front of it. Connect the two with the 2.25-meter cable and you‘re ready to work. It‘s also easy to read the results since the tilt angle of the display is infinitely adjustable. An especially large leveling base gives the seca 869 great stability. The display and operating element is similarly equipped with a stable rubber base and with an easy-to-use self-explanatory keyboard. Storage is also effortless, thanks to its compact dimensions and light weight.
- 2 Year warranty
- 550 lb. Weight capacity
- 0.2 lb. Graduation
- Battery operated (UL power adapter sold separately)
- Separate display and operating element with infinitely adjustable tilt angle for convenient use
- Easy-to-read 20-millimeter-high LCD figures
- BMI function to determine nutritional status
- Leveling base on the bottom of the scale for safe and secure placement
- Compact design and low weight for great carrying comfort and universal usage
- Functions: Automatic switch-off, TARE, HOLD, BMI, kg/lbs/sts switch-over
- Display: 8"W x 2.9"H x 1.8"D
- Platform: 12.6"W x 2.3"H x 14"D
- Cable Length: 7.25 ft.
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 8691321009 Manufacturer seca Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Capacity 550 lbs. Documentation Brochure GSA GSA Includes Cable remote display Warranty 2 Years Model 869 Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$88.55Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services