Welch Allyn Green Series 77710-TAKX Wall Diagnostic System
A new version of this product has been added to our website. While you may still purchase this item, if you would like the new version, please see our SKU number: CQ60634400.
Includes: Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer, KleenSpec Disposable Specula Dispenser.
Not Included: Instrument Heads.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
The Welch Allyn 77710-TAKX Green Series 777 Wall Transformer is energy efficient with handle-based rheostats and automatic on/off sensors to make operation simple.
KleenSpec Dispensers: This specula dispenser comes ready-loaded with 34 adult and 34 pediatric specula (numbers 52434 and 52432), and is an ideal way to keep a range of differently sized specula on hand. It attaches to the transformer, allowing disposable specula covers to be stored next to diagnostic tools and helping save time and space.
767-Series Wall Aneroid: This aneroid is accurate to within 1% of scale (+-3mmHg) and features a laser-engraved dial for precise calibration offering dependable accuracy with every reading. It has a large dial face and brightly colored pointer for easy reading, and 40 degrees swivel for clear viewing at all angles. This aneroid also comes with a built-in basket for secure storage of the inflation system.
SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer: This thermometer features removable, interchangeable oral/axillary and rectal probes and includes a removable probe well, which reduces the risk of cross-contamination between patients. It is highly accurate and takes reliable readings in a matter of seconds - 4-to-6 second oral readings, 10-to-13 second rectal and pediatric axillary readings and 12-to-15 second adult axillary readings. The large LCD screen displays temperature values in both Fahrenheit and Celcius, and the device features a last temperature recall button and includes storage space for 25 probe covers. Designed for cost-effective use, this thermometer takes approximately 6,000 readings on a single set of 3 x AA batteries.
- Help improve workflow and save energy with handles that automatically turn on/off.
- Welch Allyn Wall Aneroid has a recessed, laser-engraved dial face with high-contrast pointer that provides certified accuracy to reduce errors and improve patient care.
- Lifetime calibration warranty on wall aneroid reduces total cost of ownership.
- Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus electronic thermometer provides accurate oral temperatures in 4 to 6 seconds, pediatric axillary and rectal temperatures in 10 to 13 seconds, and adult axillary temperatures in 12 to 15 seconds.
- Takes approximately 6,000 readings on 3 AA-batteries and provides last temperature recall.
- Improve efficiency and reduce risk of cross-contamination with convenient storage for 75 single use probe covers.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)
|Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer, KleenSpec Disposable Specula Dispenser
|Country of Origin
|United States Of America