Welch Allyn 22820 PocketScope 2.5 V Halogen Fiber-Optic Otoscope
Includes: Throat Illuminator, AA-Battery Handle, 2 Alkaline AA Batteries.
For the model with a rechargeable battery handle, see 22800.
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
Welch Allyn's 22820 PocketScope Otoscope has been designed for high-quality illumination and impressive durability, providing clinicians with reliable and conveniently portable diagnostic instruments.
Quality lighting: PocketScope features advanced halogen lighting, which provides true tissue color and long-lasting illumination for easy examination and diagnosis. Fiber optics offer consistent, cool examination lighting with no reflections or obstructions, providing a comfortable patient experience and excellent examination conditions.
Great features: PocketScope Otoscope features a wide-angle viewing lens, allowing for instrumentation under magnification. It also features a completely sealed system, which allows for pneumatic otoscopy to be performed. This PocketScope Otoscope also features a removable otoscope head, which detaches to reveal a built-in throat illuminator and all-purpose penlight for added versatility and value for money.
- Sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy.
- Halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Simply detach the otoscope head to use the throat illuminator or all-purpose penlight.
- Fiber optics provide cool light with no reflections or obstructions.
- Wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Not Included||79290 Charging station, 71249 Adapter Sleeve|
|Includes||Throat Illuminator, AA-Battery Handle, 2 Alkaline AA Batteries|
|Light Source||2.5 V Halogen|
|Battery Type||AA Alkaline/Rechargeable Battery|
|Handle Type||Rechargeable AA Battery|
|Compatible With Well?||Yes|