Great looks and clinical-grade accuracy make the 767-Series one of the best Tycos aneroids made from Welch Allyn.
Nearly one hundred years of experience designing and building the most accurate and durable aneroid sphygmomanometers in the world. With a tradition of delivering true customer value and a high level of customer service, Tycos is the only aneroid sphygmomanometer that is manufactured in the United States.
- Certified accurate to ±3mmHg.
- Latex free for safety.
- Ruby jeweled movement for long life.
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy.
- Large, easy-to-read dial face (6.25"/ 15 cm).
- Adjustable-height stand and 360° swivel for clear viewing.
- Large wire storage basket for cuffs.
- One-piece cuff is more durable and easier to use.
- Four-foot coiled tubing provides great range.
- Thermally treated diaphragm maintains calibration.
- Recessed dial face reduces parallax.
- Luer lock for easy cuff-size changes.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery GSA GSA Includes Adult Cuff Warranty Limited Lifetime Model Tycos Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$150.24+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
$187.28+ Free Shipping. ShipsTomorrow if Ordered Today (Sun) via Ground Delivery.
From: $872.44+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
From: $219.87+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services