The American BioTech Supply Premier Flammable Storage Freezer, 4 Cu. Ft., ABT-FFP-04 meets NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor's electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
The Premier Freestanding Undercounter Freezers features a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms
For manual defrost freezers, periodic manual defrosting is required.
Freestanding models require 4" of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to a temperature maintenance issue, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 fixed shelves with three removable baskets.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Integrated door handle.
- Hfc-free refrigerant (R600A), foam insulation and packaging.
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Standard digital temperature display and alarm module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms.
- Audible and visual high and low-temperature alarms.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in a sample bottle.
- Remote alarm contacts.