The American BioTech Supply Ultra Low Temperature Freezer, 115V delivers rich features and benefits for the most demanding cold storage applications. Designed to utilize standard racks, this unit offers high efficiency with low noise by utilizing two high-efficiency compressors that keep decibel levels low, while still having 300 BTUh reserve capacity.
The interior of the unit features a triple gasket seal, vacuum relief port, five double-walled insulated doors & 5.50-6" of urethane insulation in critical areas. Units are made in the USA and are UL and C-UL listed.
- Four stainless steel shelves, adjustable on .50" centers.
- Cam action handle for one-hand latching of the exterior door.
- Handle supplied with key lock and door switch for audible and visual alarms.
- Four heavy-duty swivel casters with locks.
- Vacuum relief port for quick access after door closures.
- Cfc-free refrigerant.
- Two-year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three-year compressor parts warranty.
- Microprocessor controller specifications.
- Touchpad keys and four-line display for easy programming.
- Large led temperature readout.
- Audible and visual alarms with silence key for audible alarms.
- Programmable high and low-temperature alarm set points.
- Programmable access code to limit access to set points and controller configuration.
- Automatic voltage boost to compensate for low line voltages.
- Normally open, normally closed alarm contacts and 4-20ma signal available to connect to the central alarm system.
- Rs-232 Serial output.
- Battery backup on electronics during power outages.
- Temperature range: -50C to -86C